Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are building the world's premier Operational Intelligence platform
for Blockchain. We strive to develop our systems by observing the best
practices of our craft; this means writing testable, performant, easy to
maintain and constantly improving code, while enabling our company to
iterate our product fast and stay ahead.
These are the early days of our platform, and as a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will be able to contribute, influence and take ownership in significant parts of our product. Our goal is a platform capable of analyzing thousands of metrics across multiple blockchain networks in real-time, estimating system performance characteristics, generating insights for network operators, node runners and users, forecasting SLA and operational degradation before it occurs, helping our customers build effective governance onto their networks.
If you are a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, with a solid understanding of time-series analysis, deep learning, the ML lifecycle, MLOps, great passion for your work and would love to work with a globally distributed team, join us!
What this position is all about:
- Developing and implementing relevant forecasting, clustering, classification and anomaly detection algorithms and models for blockchain operational data/time-series.
- Designing, managing and maintaining machine learning pipelines, working alongside the SRE, engineering and analytics teams. This includes deploying, managing, maintaining and even improving platforms offering ML exploration, tracking (experiments, models), training (including hyperparameter tuning) and model serving.
- Owning your work. This means being responsible for your code's documentation, tests, as well as observability/instrumentation and documentation (as applicable.)
- Understanding, participating and contributing to the company goals, regardless of your role. Metrika is a small company with a very inclusive culture. We are looking for people that share those values with us.
Please note: Our Engineering team is predominantly based in Europe. This position is currently open to residents of the European Union, and those residents of the eastern United States/Canada (UTC-4/UTC-5 timezone)
Metrika Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
You will need:
- A Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. Higher degrees are preferred.
- Experience in Algorithms, Data Mining and Processing, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking and Statistics.
- Experience in designing, building, maintaining and extending production-grade systems with exposure to AB testing and machine learning methodologies.
ability to function autonomously to solve problems, and deliver working
software from design through to implementation. Our geographic distribution requires people that can work
well on their own.
- The ability to communicate well with your
team, both interactively and asynchronously, and that of being a
positive, constructive team member. You will be expected to work closely with both our analytics and our SRE/infrastructure and software engineering teams.
You'll probably be a great fit if you have:
- Experience with blockchain systems.
- Experience with scalable machine learning pipelines.
- Experience with time series analysis and forecasting, anomaly detection
- Experience with federated learning.